Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Finland: day two

I had a very relaxed day today. I woke up and ate breakfast at the hostel. I was finally able to get a hold of Steve and find out how to get my Faith No More ticket. I have to go to some random dudes apartment at 9am tomorrow and pick it up. It is not in town so I have to take a 15 min subway ride and then walk for 20 min to get there. I assume that I will get lost several times so I going to get up super early just in case. I spend the day wandering around the city. I went to the Helsinki Modern Art Museum and the Natural history museum. I also slept in that park for an hour. After some wondering I found a huge public pool and an amusement park very close to my hostel. I did not go to them though, maybe another day. I also have discovered that everyone seems to sit in the parks and drink beer and wine, but yet there are no party stores. When I finally found one they had a green shade over all the booze. None of this makes sense. This is a mystery that I'm sure Steve's brother will be able to solve when I head up to see them Thursday. I'll post some more pics after my morning adventure. I am having great difficulty getting this netbook to do what I want and I don't have the patience tonight.

No comments: