Saturday, July 17, 2010

crowd madness!!!

Went to Shibuya crossing. Madness!!!!! Total organized chaos as everyone crosses the street. I crossed like 10 times because it was so much fun. Everyone dresses like they are from some elite fashion magazine. I have never seen clothes like this in person before (only on project runway). I spent a half hour just trying to get pics of the sweet outfits but it was so crowded that most of them turned out pretty crappy. People watching heaven.

















































I also went to Harajuku where all of the cos play/goth/freak girls hang out. I didn't get to see very many off them (I was pretty disappointed) but I did get to walk on the most crowded street on the planet. PEOPLE WATCHING OVERLOAD! I walked through this wonderful mess twice. If I lived in Tokyo this would become a Saturday ritual.

No comments: