Sunday, July 18, 2010

Tokyo can't block my shine!!!

I failed at getting to two of the three museums I wanted to go to today. One was closed to put up the next exhibit and one I missed by 30 minutes. It didn't matter though. I ended up in an amazing hotel/art/mall/ complex in Roppongi. It had two museaus in the complex! One had an increidble japnesse graphic desigm exihibit that I spent forever in. Lonely Planet says the hotel that is the complex gets 25 stars! I pretty sure I even saw a few movies stars walk by. I ate at a great little tapas place and drank over pitcher to my self (the waitress thought I was crazy for ordering so much). I just sat and ate great food and watched money walk by. My meal bill for dinner was almost $60, I guess I wanted to fit in with the rich folks. It was dark by the time I left and I wandered into a water/lazer/fake firework display??? You will have to watch the video to understand. Words can't explain water fireworks  (put on the big boi guchi song "shine blocka", that's what I was listening to). I couldn't wipe the smile from my face. I could live here.




























































































































































No comments: