Thursday, July 15, 2010

day one in tokyo

This is the smoothest travel has gone for me. No airline problems and no trouble getting to the hostel even though it is over an hour away from the airport. The hostel is adorable and the staff have already been very helpful. I am right by the subway and there is a building with a giant gold horn sticking out of it so it should be pretty hard to get lost (note: I still got lost). I can't read any of the street signs so I am gong to have to rely on landmarks and luck to get around. I got showered I made my way to super deluxe via the subway to see some experimental keyboard music. The club was a very cool modern space with trippy visuals projected on the walls. The music was great. Very spacey improv stuff that made my head swim (I also haven't slept in over a day and drank for 12 hours on the plane so that adds to the effect). I am sitting in my wood box loft getting ready for bed. It smells like college (feet and armpits). 
 

img_4026.jpg


img_4027.jpg

img_4028.jpg

img_4029.jpg



















No comments: