Monday, July 25, 2011

Inquisition

There is a small Inquisition museum in the center of town. They have a rack, gallows, and other miscellaneous torture devices. I took some pics and hung around the park nearby watching little kids chase pigeons. I spent the night wandering around and got myself very lost. I flagged down a cop to help me get home but he couldn't speak enough English to explain it. He proceed to call all his cop buddies to come by and by the sixth or seventh try a female cop motioned for to get on her bike. She rode me all way back to hostel! I've never been hooked up by a cop like that in the states. ( I got a lot of funny looks pulling up to the hostel with a cop)

I got up this morning bright red and sunburned but still determined to go to the beach. I aloed and sunscreened and walked down. While Enjoying my swim I noticed four men on each side of the small beach pulling larges ropes. Turns out It was a giant fishing net. When I got out out of there way, one of them motioned for me to help. I pulled in the net with them and it had a hundreds of Pounds of long silver fish with crazy teeth. One guy even offered me some fish for helping. Not a very vegetarian thing to do, but " when in Rome".

P357
P359
P361
P363
P365
P367

No comments: