Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Lima

Lima is a very ugly city. Especially in the winter where the sun NEVER shines. Despite being ugly (and my hostel smelling a bit musty) I still like it here. The street food is good: giant corn and tasty potato and eggs (locals were laughing at me because I kept coming back for more). They have a great modern art museum, a really easy to use bus/fake subway system, and a spectacular view of the ocean. I ate a delicious meal at a boutique vegetarian restaurant  (that cost  more than two day at my hostel) and spent an hour talking with an insane Peruvian guy who says he keeps seeing UFOS! At first I though he was going to rob me, but once I realized he was just crazy, we were able to have a pretty interesting conversation.

P204
P206
P210
P212
P214

No comments: