Monday, July 21, 2014

Agnkor wat

Agnkor wat is all my childhood Indiana Jones dreams come true.  We rode our bikes in early in the morning and visited the first few temples before the sky opened up.  You think rain would ruin the experience,  but it only enhanced it.  The place seems magical: giant heads with 6 legs,  dangerous climbs,  mysterious carvings,  and tree roots that look like dragons tails. My favorite temple was Ta Prom : overrun with giant trees and flooded up past my ankles.  I felt like I was in a fantasy novel.  Unfortunately all of the pictures are terrible due to an extremely overcast sky and pouring rain.  Even good pictures wouldn't do this place justice. Add it to your bucket list! You have to go here.





                            























No comments: