Thursday, July 10, 2014

cooking school

We went to an all you can eat vegi  buffet and noticed that they also ran a cooking school.  The food was some of the best we've had on this trip so we signed up for the class.  It ended up being us and  2 Canadian girls.  We learned how to make all the Thai classics and took a break to eat everything we cooked.  I can't wait to get home and try the recipes on my own.  I'm pretty sure I can track down all the ingredients and plan to buy a propane burner so I can get the hi heat that you need for wok cooking.


















1 comment:

Dennis Novak said...

What a great idea. The food you made looks awesome. This is much better than the durian story (although I really enjoyed the YouTube clip).

By the way, is it me, or are you and Sunni beginning to look like each other? Sort of scary.

I would have thought that with all the food stories, you should be getting pretty close to a good poop story. You can't have a travel blog without a decent poop story!