Thursday, July 17, 2014

Losing stuff

 Had about 6 hours to kill in back in Chang Mi before flying back into bankock. We just farted around ate and surfed the Web in an internet Cafe.  While sitting in the airport I realized That I left the my memory card In  the computer.  I wasn't worried,  I lose them all the time and always bring spares,  but sunni had a lot of pics on there that she wanted so I felt really bad.  We decided to try and go back for it since we had 1:15 min before our plane left.  I found a tuk tuk and told him 300 baht round trip.... Drive fast!  He kicked ass.  Got us there and back in 15 min laughing and honking his horn the whole way.  To top it off he only charged 200 baht even after I offered him 300. Turns out the card went bad though,  so I can't pull off the pictures anyway.  Still a fun adventure.  I realized the next day that also left my atm card in the machine. No going back for that.  I lose so much stuff when I travel.  I can't wait until I can just embed a microchip into my hand with all my data.


1 comment:

Dennis Novak said...

Why don't you just tattoo a message on your forehead with a reminder not to lose stuff, that way everyone who sees you can help!