Wednesday, July 8, 2015

a tale of two budget airlines...

Canada Rouge-
 We flew Canada Rouge out of Windsor into Dublin. I've NEVER seen an airline get worse reviews. I almost booked a different flight because it seemed so bad. It was several hundred dollars more for any other airline so I bit the bullet and booked it. People on the internet are big whiny babies. Aside from there being no entertainment system, it was a perfectly normal flight. Food was fine, seats were no worse than any other cheap airline, and there were two beautiful stewardesses taking care of us.

Ryanair-
I know it's the cheapest airline in Europe, but I've actually never flown it before. Laughably bad. They were rude before we even got on the plane and almost didn't let us board due to some insane passport check nonsense. Seats were way too close. No food (which is fine, it was a budget flight), and no water (WTF?!). Hot the whole time. How can it be hot that high in air??? The flight was like 20% euro trash bros. They were switching seats and wandering around. We had a few girl bros siting on each others laps next to us, talking loud, and pissing everyone around them off. Who raised these kids... It made me feel old just to watch them. Have you ever seen Soul Plane? I have, many times, and it was just like that. You couldn't even hear any of the announcements over the chaos. Worst flight I've ever had. I'm sure I'll fly them again because they are so cheap, but man are they terrible.


2 comments:

Dennis Novak said...

Stewardesses are now called "Flight Attendants". Didn't you get the memo last Millenium?

Erik said...

I refuse to use that word. PC nonsense!!!