Thursday, July 9, 2015

First few days in Budapest d the

The three of us are staying in a cute little apartment via Air B&B. The price is right and the location is great. We have a park right out side and can easily walk everywhere. Our first day had temps of 97+ degrees. We wandered around, sweated, and enjoyed the city. So far it looks like your typical European capital, but is much calmer and easy going. I don't feel the normal tourist hustle here. There was a massive rain storm at the end of the night so I put on my bathing suit and played in the park. It's nice when nature provides you with a free water park. We got up late today and went to the museum of terror. It covers all the horrible stuff that Hungary went through with the Nazi's and Commies. It was very hard to follow was the hell was going on since we don't speak or read Hungarian. I wish we had waited to get an audio guide. If I didn't already know so much history, I would have completely lost.

this is where we are staying. so cute.







why do they still have phone booths? 



No comments: