Saturday, July 25, 2015

More stuff from Milan

I guess I didn't really write about Milan as a whole. It's big and expensive just like I thought it would be. I assumed everyone would look like they crawled out of a fashion magazine, and some people did, just not as many as I thought. The apartment we rented turned out to be the attic of a gigantic place owned by a high up in louis vuitton! She had us over for coffee before we left and our jaws dropped when we entered her place. You know you have an amazing apartment when you can rent out your attic as a luxury BnB. The bathroom was about the size my bedroom. 

The buses and metros were all very efficient even though no one but us ever paid for the bus (we skipped out a few times too). Eating out was entirely too expensive, but we were able to dine like kings. At the grocery store, we bought fancy olives, bread and cheese, made mixed drinks, and bought $1 bottles of wine. The $1 bottles were great! We just took it all back to our fancy attic apartment and pretended we were rich. Lol.  
some random pics:

20th century museum -






around town-





Free music in the city center


No comments: